How to apply for a refund of the money I bought dragon professional digital product yesterday it doesn’t work for me and it doesn’t work in my computer either I use it in Windows 10 and it’s newFebruary 26, 2023
I’m sorry to hear that Dragon Professional software isn’t working for you. If you would like to apply for a refund, you will need to contact the customer support team of the company from which you purchased the software. If you purchased Dragon Professional directly from Nuance, you can contact their customer support team by phone or email to request a refund.
When you contact customer support, be sure to provide your order information, including the order number and the email address associated with the purchase, as well as any details about the issue you are experiencing with the software. The support team will then guide you through the refund process.
Please note that the refund policies may vary depending on the company from which you purchased the software. Be sure to check the refund policy before making the purchase to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions.
I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
I need to request a refund on an upgrade order of Dragon 15 I made. Unfortunately I can’t upgrade it from dragon home 13 so it’s useless to me. Please process the refund ASAP.
15- Some time ago I purchased a license for the download version of Dragon 15 home. Unfortunately I have suffered several computer crashes and the files did not survive. can I get another copy? My order number is
Your Order and Billing Information:
Order Number: 10737343204
Order Date: August 25, 2018
I do not have access to your order information or the ability to process refunds or provide new downloads. However, I can provide guidance on how to proceed with your requests.
For the refund request, you will need to contact the customer support team of the company from which you purchased the Dragon 15 upgrade. You should provide them with your order number and explain that the upgrade is not compatible with your current version of Dragon and therefore unusable. They will then guide you through the refund process.
Regarding your request for a new download of Dragon 15 Home, you should contact the customer support team of the company from which you purchased the software. You should provide them with your order number and explain that you have experienced computer crashes and lost the software. They will then provide instructions on how to download and install the software again.
Please note that the availability of a new download may depend on the company’s policies and the length of time since the original purchase. I recommend contacting the customer support team as soon as possible to ensure the best possible outcome.
I hope this information is helpful, and please let me know if you have any further questions.
I have a question regarding the licences. I work for a software company and we are developing apps that will work with your Dragon Professional solution. We need a licence during our development, so my question is, are there some kind of development licences or we need to purchase the professional licence?
If your company is developing apps that will work with Dragon Professional, you may need to obtain a license from Nuance Communications, the company that produces Dragon Professional.
Nuance Communications offers several licensing options, including a Software Development Kit (SDK) that allows developers to integrate speech recognition technology into their applications. This SDK license provides access to the necessary tools and resources for development purposes.
However, please note that the specifics of the licensing agreement may depend on the intended use and distribution of your application. I recommend contacting Nuance Communications’ sales team to discuss your specific needs and obtain more information about the available licensing options.
You can find more information about Nuance Communications’ licensing options on their website or by contacting their sales team directly.
I would prefer telephone call with nuance dragon naturally speaking support. Is that possible?
I cannot arrange a telephone call with Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking support on your behalf. However, you can contact Nuance Communications’ support team directly by phone to request assistance with any issues related to their products.
To reach Nuance Communications’ support team, you can visit their website and navigate to the support section, where you will find contact information and options for support. You can also search for “Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking support phone number” on a search engine to find the phone number for your region.
When you call Nuance Communications’ support team, be sure to have your product information and any relevant details about the issue you are experiencing. The support team will then guide you through the troubleshooting process or provide further assistance as needed.
Reinstall my program Just changed to a new computer, used cloning. Now software not working. what do I do now? K609A-G00-GQE4-ZHF7-5
If you have transferred the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software to a new computer using cloning, you may encounter issues with the software not working correctly. In this case, you may need to perform a clean installation of the software on the new computer.
Here are the steps to reinstall Dragon NaturallySpeaking on your new computer:
- Uninstall the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software from your new computer.
- Download the latest version of the software from the Nuance website.
- Install the software on your new computer using the downloaded installer.
- Activate the software using your existing serial number.
- Configure the software as needed.
- If you encounter any issues during the installation or activation process, you can contact Nuance com’ support team for assistance.
I have a client on Dragon Naturally Speaking Profesional 15.3 having issues with Microsoft Office 2016. Issues with Outlook and Word I have installed the Service Pack 3. I just want to verify that the Office 2016 is supported with Pro ver 15.3 and if there are any other fixes available?
Yes, Microsoft Office 2016 is supported with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional version 15.3. However, there may be some compatibility issues that you are experiencing.
One thing you can try is to ensure that both Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Microsoft Office are up to date with the latest patches and updates. You mentioned that you have installed Service Pack 3 for Dragon NaturallySpeaking, but you may want to check for any additional updates or hotfixes that may be available on the Nuance website.
You can also try resetting the Dragon NaturallySpeaking user profile by following these steps:
- Open Dragon NaturallySpeaking and click “Profile” from the top menu.
- Select “Manage User Profiles.”
- Select the user profile that is experiencing issues and click “Advanced.”
- Click “Reset” under the “Words and Commands” section
- Follow the prompts to reset the profile.
- Once the profile has been reset, try using Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Microsoft Office again to see if the issue has been resolved.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to contact Nuance Communications’ support team for further assistance.
I purchased Dragon professional to use over a remote connection and the remote PC is not noticing the applciation and thus the software is not working. i have followed the suggested troubleshooting below and nothing works, please advise.
If you have purchased Dragon Professional and are attempting to use it over a remote connection, there are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue. Here are some suggestions:
- Ensure that the remote PC has the appropriate version of Dragon Professional installed and that it is activated.
- Make sure that the remote connection is stable and that there is sufficient bandwidth to support the use of Dragon Professional.
- Try disabling any firewalls or security software on both the local and remote computers to see if this resolves the issue.
- If you are using a virtual private network (VPN) to connect to the remote PC, try disconnecting and reconnecting to the VPN to see if this resolves the issue.
- Check the audio settings on the remote PC to make sure that Dragon Professional is configured to use the correct audio input and output devices.
- If you are using a remote desktop application, try using a different application or adjusting the settings of the current application to see if this resolves the issue.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Nuance dragon’ support team for further assistance.
I need to reinstall Dragon Home Version 13 on my PC. I have the product code. My computer does not have a CD drive, so I need to download it.Please let me know what I need to do.
To download and reinstall Dragon Home Version 13 on your PC, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Nuance website and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one using your email address and the product code.
- Once you are logged in, go to the “Support” section and select “Product Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Dragon Home” from the list of products and select the appropriate version for your operating system.
- Enter your product code when prompted and click “Download.”
- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to install Dragon Home on your computer.
Note: During the installation process, you may be prompted to enter your product code again. Make sure to have it on hand.
I would like to purchase Dragon for my medical writing. Would you be able to assist?
Certainly! I can provide you with some information on the different versions of Dragon speech recognition software that may be suitable for medical writing.
- Dragon Professional Individual: This version is designed for individual users and includes specialized medical vocabularies and commands. It also allows for customization of voice commands and macros, which can be helpful for streamlining workflows.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition: This version is designed specifically for medical professionals and includes specialized medical vocabularies and commands. It also integrates with electronic health records (EHRs) and other medical software.
- Dragon Medical One: This is a cloud-based speech recognition solution that is designed specifically for medical professionals. It includes specialized medical vocabularies and commands, and it can be used with any EHR or medical software that supports dictation.
All of these versions can be purchased from Nuance customer service’ website or from authorized resellers. The best version for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
We purchased several licenses for Dragon Medical for our residents here at Cornell University Veterinary College. One of the dvd’s appears to be damaged but we were able to download an installer and use the serial number to successfully install. I’m wondering if we can get a replacement installer dvd?
Yes, it’s possible to request a replacement installer DVD for Dragon Medical if one of your original DVDs is damaged. You can contact the Nuance customer support team and provide them with your order information and the serial number for your damaged DVD. They should be able to assist you in obtaining a replacement installer DVD or providing alternative instructions for installation.
You can contact the Nuance customer support team via their website or by phone. If you purchased the software directly from Nuance, you can find their contact information on the Nuance website. If you purchased the software through a reseller, you may need to contact the reseller directly for assistance.
Dragon Speak Premium Version 13 K609A-G00-P3F8-NC3R-X8 Purchased while a client at the California Department of Rehabilitation for people with disabilities. I am very upset because I need Dragon Speak due to my disabilities. I do not have it loaded on any computers due to computer crash or purchase new computer and format the old drives. While trying to install it gave an error message stating I had used up all of my installs. It would be nice if Dragon Speak had an activate and deactivate for when you buy a new laptop. This is not fair because I can not afford to repurchase this needed software. I have been told by support there is no way for them to reset the install. I have had three computers crash since this purchase and there are no deactivation methods listed for this program. I do not like being told to purchase a new version when we paid 300.00 for the original. I am disabled with no job and limited income.
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had difficulties with installing Dragon NaturallySpeaking due to the limit on the number of installs. Unfortunately, Nuance has implemented this limit as an anti-piracy measure, which means that the software can only be installed on a limited number of computers.
However, in your case, since you’ve experienced multiple computer crashes and had to purchase new computers, it’s understandable that you’ve used up all your installs. I would recommend that you contact the Nuance customer support team directly and explain your situation to them. They may be able to assist you with resetting the activation count for your license.
You can contact Nuance customer support through their website or by phone. I would suggest that you provide them with your license key and as much information as possible about your previous installations, including the reason for each installation and the date it was done. This will help them to better understand your situation and hopefully find a solution for you.
I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
I purchased 15 individual professional 15 last year. I just purchased a new computer and I was wondering how I get the program on my new system. Product SKU: K809A-G00-15.0 Product Name: Dragon Professional Individual 15 (Digital version) Qty Ordered: 1 Amount: $149.99 Serial Number: K809A-G00-HXH8-13VG-69 Product SKU: 43540-S01 Product Name: Movavi Video Suite 17 Qty Ordered: 1 Amount: $0.00 Shipment Tracking Numbers: Serial Number: 023678-12578-01248-04567-34589-34579-01468 Subtotal: $149.99 Shipping: $0.00 Tax: $0.00 Total: $149.99 $149.99
To install Dragon Professional Individual 15 on your new computer, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Nuance website and log in to your account using the email address and password you used to purchase the software.
- Go to your order history and locate the order for Dragon Professional Individual 15.
- Find the download link for the software and click on it to start the download.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the installation file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your new computer.
- During the installation process, you will be prompted to enter your serial number. Enter the serial number you provided (K809A-G00-HXH8-13VG-69) to activate the software.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use Dragon Professional Individual 15 on your new computer.
I just bought a new computer. I own a copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking. I think it is version 11, or whatever was the version in 2017. I would like to download a copy to my new computer and transfer the voice files. But I cannot figure out how to download the older version. Please assist.
If you have lost your installation media or need to reinstall Dragon NaturallySpeaking on your new computer, you can download the software from the Nuance website. Here are the steps to download Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11:
- Go to the Nuance website: https://www.nuance.com/.
- Click on the “Support” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Software and Downloads” link.
- Scroll down and click on “Dragon NaturallySpeaking” under “Product Downloads”.
- Click on the “Download” button next to Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 11.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software.
Once you have installed Dragon NaturallySpeaking on your new computer, you can transfer your user profile and voice files by following these steps:
- On your old computer, open Dragon NaturallySpeaking and go to “Tools” > “Manage User Profiles”.
- Select your user profile and click on “Advanced”.
- Click on “Export User”.
- Save the exported user profile to a USB drive or other external storage device.
- On your new computer, open Dragon NaturallySpeaking and go to “Tools” > “Manage User Profiles”.
- Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Import User”.
- Select the exported user profile from your external storage device and follow the on-screen instructions to import the profile.
Once the user profile has been imported, Dragon NaturallySpeaking should be able to recognize your voice and you should be able to use the software as before.
I have a boxed version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium. It came with a CD/DVD, but I do not have a player to install the software. Is there a place or link to download the software so I can install it? I have the serial number on the CD/DVD sleeve, so if I have the ability to download, install and apply my serial number, I should be set. Please let me know.
Yes, you can download the software for Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium from the Nuance website. Here are the steps to download and install the software:
- Go to the Nuance website and click on “Support” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Product Downloads” and select “Dragon NaturallySpeaking” from the list.
- Choose the appropriate version of the software you have (Premium 13, 14, or 15).
- Enter the serial number that came with your boxed version of the software.
- Follow the prompts to download the software installer file.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the prompts to install the software on your computer.
- When prompted, enter your serial number to activate the software.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.